Team Continental Puertas de Cuyo CCN TWITTER 2000-2020 | © Copyright All Rights Reserved
Laureano Rosas (Puertas de Cuyo CCN Twitter ) second classified in the fifth stage of the Vuelta de Mendoza 2021, on a 125 kilometers route between Las Heras, Maipú and Villavicencio. In a route that promised great emotions, the cyclists did not disappoint and gave a first class show. With the best riders of the country, the "most Argentinean of the tours" enjoys a luxury edition, with a lot of action every day and variations in the classification, which keep the suspense until the last Sunday.
The cyclists of the continental cycling team Puertas de Cuyo CCN TWITTER , classified 3 cyclists in the top 10 of the stage, finishing in the climb Villavicencio , 5th. Emiliano Ibarra and 10th. Pablo Brum, cyclist of the tricolor team, who climbed to second place in the general classification, 28 seconds behind leader Leonardo Cobarubia (SEP San Juan).
1. Juan Pablo Dotti. (SEP San Juan)
2. Laureano Rosas . (Puertas de Cuyo CCN TWITTER)
3. Sergio Fredes. (AVF)
4. Alejandro Duran. (SEP San Juan)
5. Emiliano Ibarra . (Puertas de Cuyo CCN TWITTER)
6. Marcos León Rodriguez. (Ureña Construcciones)
7. Leonardo Cobarrubia. (SEP San Juan)
8. Nicolás Traico. (SEP San Juan)
9. Nahuel Mendez. (Mun. Guaymallén)
10. Pablo Brun. . (Puertas de Cuyo CCN TWITTER)